True to our strategy of placing sustainable development and innovation at the heart of our offerings, Prologis has led the industrial real estate...
On Friday, May 19, 2017, Prologis employees around the world engaged in the fifth annual IMPACT Day, the company’s global day of service.
In April 2018, Prologis Spain celebrated the opening of its first building, a 21,000 square meter logistics facility, at Prologis Park San Fernando.
Statement of Purpose
Provide industry-leading, energy-efficient logistics real estate facilities that reduce operating costs for our customers while delivering sustainability benefits for our communities
Meet or exceed recognized standards for sustainable development to deliver projects that enable our customers to operate more efficiently and our communities to prosper more sustainably
Engage employees in every office to reduce energy, water and waste, thereby reducing operating costs and environmental impacts
Partner with community organizations to support environmental, educational and social initiatives
Engage suppliers to uphold our Supplier Code of Conduct
Sustainability Fast Facts for 2018
- 374 sustainable building certifications totaling 139 million square feet in 18 countries
- 88% of total operating portfolio has efficient lighting
- 42% of total operating portfolio has cool roofs
- $2.6 million in grants and donations to support local causes and nonprofits
- 86 months of rent-free space to 15 non profits
- 186MW of solar energy installations
- 10,543 volunteer hours to local communities
The 2018 ESG Impact Report exemplifies our long-standing commitment to ESG as a competitive differentiator that helps us better serve our customers, deliver value to our business and stay ahead of what’s next.