On 14 April, one of our sites played host to a solidarity initiative.
For a long time Neus Blanco, Real Estate & Customer Experience Coordinator at Prologis in the office of Barcelona (Spain) wanted to collaborate with a...
Statement of Purpose
Our Approach to ESG
Define and advance ESG thought leadership
- Ensure the resilience and long-term preservation of value for our business through evaluation of future risks, including those associated with climate change
- Integrate the fundamental principles of ESG to ensure responsible investment and business decisions
Research and develop programs focused on impact reduction and stakeholder benefit
- Reduce energy and water use, and waste within our offices, as well as our real estate portfolio
- Invest in our employees and communities and provide a safe, healthy, inclusive and diverse work environment
Partner with our stakeholders to implement solutions that solve ESG pain points
- Position our portfolio with modern, efficient logistics real estate assets in locations that benefit our communities and meet our customers’ business needs
- Invest in training and growth opportunities for logistics workforce development, health, safety, and productivity
Sustainability Fast Facts for 2020
- 252 megawatts (MW) of installed solar energy—enough to power 42,249 average homes.
- 30M square feet equipped with LED lighting systems—equivalent to 4,291 soccer fields.
- 37% greenhouse gas (GHG) reduction since 2016—equivalent to removing 482,000 typical passenger vehicles from the road.
- 16.5M square feet of certified sustainable space—equivalent to 2,300 soccer fields.
The 2020 ESG Impact Report exemplifies our long-standing commitment to ESG as a competitive differentiator that helps us better serve our customers, deliver value to our business and stay ahead of what’s next.